• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cuk 29052112

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cuk 29052112

Hi,

Nipping off to work at current Gig. Same ClientCo obviously as there's now only one company, Mahindra-Tata-Wipro-Satyem Plc. I'm really glad I got it as the war chest was pretty low after the last spell on the bench and I've been off my radiaton meds since I haven't been able to afford them.

I'm saving up for that new daycare liver rebuild thing, you know the one advertised on channel 3567241 +35, the nanobot injection. I recon it's safe since the clinical trials where the nanobots went haywire on that scabby old drunk and built him an extra liver instead of repairing the old one. I seem to recall that scabby old drunk is an ex CUKer from what I read in the News of the World on Sunday Times.

Currently working on a rebuild of an old www type web site, written in Classic Asp.Net 74.0. It had previously been off-shored to GL581-C, but as always you know how it is with Blobs, much cheapness, plenty quickness. Still it keeps me in work, and seeing as the pension age has risen again to 140 I still have 5 years to go.

SY09s kids,kids have had another daughter . That's my 105th great grandchild . Sadly they're into new new age names so she gets lumbered with 'Zinfandel' as a handle. I pleaded her case but as they point out, wine hasn't been drunk in over 80 years since the bees died out so the name has taken on new meaning.

I see World leader Chang has been on the linkup again, raising tax on O2 emissions. I may have to chop down my trees, it's just getting too expensive to own any kind of vegetation.

SY02 won tickets on the transmat, so we're heading off to Hawaii saturday afternoon for a few hours . Wouldn't normally be able to afford it as it's now gone up to 3 GlobalCredits per person per hour.

Sorry I've not been posting on here recently, as I say I've been off the radiation meds for a week or two and hence not been feeling too clever?

So what did I miss?

Is MF still working in the states? Has EO sold his extra liver? Have all donations to the SASGuru pawper fund been collected as I still have yet to donate. Proper shame that, getting bankrupted like that. Still I hope his mental health improves, fancy buying houses in Wandsworth under pseudonyms. Impressive web of deceit though so hats off to him.

TTFN
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Brilliant
    Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

The bible code version

Hi,

Nipping off to work at current Gig
      I'm saving up for that new daycare liver rebuild thing
      I seem to recall that scabby old drunk
      you know how it is with Bobs
      SY09s kids,kids have had another daughter
      I pleaded her case
      Vegetation, Sorry I've not been posting
      So what did I miss?
      Impressive web of deceit though

(\__/)
      (>'.'<)
      ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

You know how it is with blobs

Good effort sir.
        While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post

Good effort sir.

Comment

I had high hopes for this thread. It had the right amount of geekery for a jovial jaunt I thought. Seems I was wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
              I had high hopes for this thread. It had the right amount of geekery for a jovial jaunt I thought. Seems I was wrong.
              Must try harder old boy.

one day at a time

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
                Brilliant
                Originally posted by doodab View Post

Good effort sir.
                Originally posted by oscarose View Post
                Must try harder old boy.

Really?

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
                  Really?
                  Officially the thread has 1 star = terrible.

HTH

one day at a time

Comment

Originally posted by oscarose View Post
                    Officially the thread has 1 star = terrible.

HTH

Each to their own... I thought it was an enjoyable piece of creative writing...
                    If at first you don't succeed... skydiving is not for you!

Comment

Working...
                    X