• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Permie and assessment centres

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Permie and assessment centres

WTF? Didnt realise people still did these... 1hr telephone interview complete, now an assessment centre day in about 6wks.

Add to that the amount of travel they've just mentioned, and it may be time to close the book.
    I didn't say it was your ******* fault, I said I was blaming you!

Let me play you a tune to cheer you up....

'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by scooby View Post
      WTF? Didnt realise people still did these... 1hr telephone interview complete, now an assessment centre day in about 6wks.

Add to that the amount of travel they've just mentioned, and it may be time to close the book.
      Not G4S is it?

I had this, hour telephone interview then a 3.5 hour assessment that the agent said was 'only 1 hour'!

Apparently everyone applying to G4S has to go through it but obviously tailored for the relevant role.
      I couldn't give two fornicators! Yes, really!

Comment

I had an interview at a certain donut shaped place in Cheltenham, they asked me 3 questions...

"How would you...?"

"What do you need from us?"

"When can you start?"

Must've been the uniform.

Comment

Originally posted by scooby View Post

IBM?
          "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Yep, full day for one permie job, presentations, interviews, group tests, psychometric. Had the worst headache of my life at the end. Got offered the job at 50% of my last contract rate. I was desperate....

Comment

Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
              I had an interview at a certain donut shaped place in Cheltenham, they asked me 3 questions...

"How would you...?"

"When can you start?"

You have a Krispy Kreme uniform?

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
                You have a Krispy Kreme uniform?
                Only for special occasions. Do you want to borrow it?

Comment

Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post

"How would you...?"

"When can you start?"

Either that or they saw you climbing out of your own hold all

Comment

Originally posted by bobspud View Post
                    Either that or they saw you climbing out of your own hold all
                    At 6ft 8", that would be an impressive manouvre.

Comment

Working...
                    X