• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

More rape than ever

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More rape than ever

BBC News - Who what why: Why is there more oil seed rape being grown?

I blame the tories.
    We don't have to save the world. The world is big enough to look after itself. What we have to be concerned about is whether or not the world we live in will be capable of sustaining us in it.
    - Douglas Adams

Originally posted by PorkPie View Post
    Yellow is Cameron's favourite colour.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by PorkPie View Post
      dont tell me

it goes through the press
      then put into a VAT
      Where 20% is extracted

(\__/)
      (>'.'<)
      ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Surely all these yellow eyesores are worse to look at than a few windmills? They're as unnatural as each other and rape is quite a bad allergen.
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
          Surely all these yellow eyesores are worse to look at than a few windmills? They're as unnatural as each other and rape is quite a bad allergen.
          I'm not sure they are as unnatural as each other. Rape is an arable crop, wind farms are permanent tall eyesores on an otherwise arable or natural landscape.

Comment

Tell me about it, I lived in the next village to one of the UKs biggest rape farms this time of year used to be fun
            "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

I knew someone who was graped.

there was a bunch of them

(\__/)
              (>'.'<)
              ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
                I'm not sure they are as unnatural as each other. Rape is an arable crop, wind farms are permanent tall eyesores on an otherwise arable or natural landscape.
                So you're claiming fields are the natural state of the countryside?
                Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                Originally posted by vetran
                Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

So you're claiming fields are the natural state of the countryside?
                  No, you are putting words into my mouth.

My point is that plants are more natural than 100 feet tall wind turbines.

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
                    No, you are putting words into my mouth.

My point is that plants are more natural than 100 feet tall wind turbines.
                    Simples!

If you don't want more wind farms and you don't want more nuclear power stations, Get rid of your PC's, your TV's, Games consoles, Mobile Phones and washing machines, tumble driers fridges, freezers and dishwashers. Take cars off the road and stop producing all the extranious carp that we consider a right not a luxury.

But No, The fckwits of this world don't want to give up their toys and status symbols, their "make Life Easy" Gadgets, they'd rather whinge whine and moan day after day that they don't want the power generators that they need so much to be in sight or sited anywhere near them.

They'd rather criticise the technology and the people that provide them with the comforts they so desperately want.

Well as far as I'm concerned, if the whingers don't want them they should f@## off and live in some village in some backwater 3rd world country where they don't have electricity.

At least we wont have to listen to them constantly crying about "those nasty power stations and those nasty turbines and that nasty nuclear radiation and those nasty pylons"
                    Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Working...
                    X