• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Which one?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which one?

Andie "Groundhog Day" MacDowell and daughter

I think I'd still go for the one on the right to begin with, as the one on the left looks a bit young and toothy. Tomorrow is another day, unlike yesterday.

Like mother, like daughter: Andie MacDowell and daughter Sarah, 17, add double dazzle to Cannes closing ceremony | Mail Online

The daughter is a bit young but the mum is cheap, you just have to make an ice sculpture and buy a tramp a bowl of soup to get your end away.

And I think the mum probably has the same toothy thing going on but knows how to smile for the cameras. That's Hollywood darling.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
      The daughter is a bit young but the mum is cheap, you just have to make an ice sculpture and buy a tramp a bowl of soup to get your end away.
      Took him 10,000 years to play hide the sausage with her:

Stephen Tobolowsky said that Ramis told him that he felt that the entire progress of Groundhog Day covered 10,000 years. "I always thought that there were nine days represented [in the film], and Danny Rubin, the writer, said that he felt something like 23 days were represented in the movie, [but they lasted] over 10,000 years."[5]
      Groundhog Day (film) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Comment

Too skinny but Andy at a pinch

Not AndyW
        Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post

Not AndyW
          AndyM

Comment

Might as well group all the sexist stuff together. What do you think of the Peek-a-Boob fashion:

Peek-a-boo! Is side cleavage EVER stylish? | Mail Online

I'm all in favour of this fashion, although I can't see what's to prevent them from going wibbly wobbly, bouncy, bouncy, wobbly...ahem, what was I saying?

Comment

It would take a good few years to get to that level of piano.

But 10,000 years chasing her?

Comment

Working...
              X