• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

TFL Customer services

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TFL Customer services

Having somehow managed to screw things up with my oyster card last week I rang TFL this morning in the hopes of getting a refund on the fares I'd clocked up at full whack. To my surprise, once I got past the automated menu process, I was answers by an intelligent, friendly human being who not only knew what she was talking about but was able to sort it all out and process the refund then and there without no arguments or mucking about.

If only all companies had customer services like that.
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

I had a similar experience recently. Got to the exit barriers and discovered I'd lost my Oyster card. Explained to the guy at the barrier and he swiped me out, then once in the office I called the helpline and got my card cancelled. I went out and bought a new Oyster at lunchtime, called them up again and got my travelcard and PAYG credit transferred to the new card and that was that. Far less painful than I thought it would be.

Comment

Working...
    X