• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Stop calling them fat

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stop calling them fat

NO! and we shouldnt. BBC News - Should we stop calling people 'overweight'?

Should we stop calling people overweight to protect their "self-esteem"? No, actually, we should make sure we stop in the street and point at them and tell them they are fat and they should diet! Stop eating is what we should do, not protect their feelings. Too fricking soft this country, especially on issues that are going to cripple our tulipey NHS in the near future...

You dont like being called fat? DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT THEN YOU FAT ARSE!!!! You're fat because you eat too much and do too little.
    I didn't say it was your ******* fault, I said I was blaming you!

I'd prefer the term 'gravitationally challenged'.

Comment

Originally posted by bless 'em all View Post
      I'd prefer the term 'gravitationally challenged'.
      Oy!

I resemble that remark
      Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Enlarged physical condition caused by a completely natural genetically-induced hormone imbalance. Of course, this is very difficult to say in one breath-- so people will find it easier to not say it at all. The term "fat" is simply too short and to direct. It all too clearly points out that the reason that an obese person's skin appears so swollen is because it is being buttressed by large amounts of... well... Fat.
        Hey Fatty Boom Boom, you sweet sugar dumpling. Just because you're so big and fat, don't believe im afraid of that.
        'Look at the size of him! HEY FATTY BOOM BOOM, does fatty want another cream cake, BOOOIING, BOOOIING'
        Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
          Hey Fatty Boom Boom, you sweet sugar dumpling. Just because you're so big and fat, don't believe im afraid of that.
          'Look at the size of him! HEY FATTY BOOM BOOM, does fatty want another cream cake, BOOOIING, BOOOIING'

and just out of curiosity, you're not a six year old girl are you. that's like something she'd post

Comment

Alright I'll join in ....

Who ate all the pies? Who ate all the pies?
            You 'person who is genetically pre-disposed to retaining lipids' and illegitimate.
            You 'person who is genetically pre-disposed to retaining lipids' and illegitimate.
            You ate all the pies!
            Last edited by bless 'em all; 30 May 2012, 18:31. Reason: Fat fingers, hit the wrong button.

Comment

Originally posted by bless 'em all View Post
              Alright I'll join in ....

Who ate all the pies? Who ate all the pies?
              You ate all the pies!
              Flows nicely i think...
              I didn't say it was your ******* fault, I said I was blaming you!

Comment

But it's "not their fault".

Someone has glued their fat arses to the sofa, kindly switched 'Stenders on for them and is even now force feeding them crisps from a family sized packet.

There must be someone they can blame. Maybe it's the same people that makes them poor and stupid as well.

Comment

I'm overweight, Losing the excess now but I wonder how many of you keyboard heroes would have the guts to call me fat to my face

http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...ml#post1552190

Comment

Originally posted by scooby View Post
                    NO! and we shouldnt. BBC News - Should we stop calling people 'overweight'?

Should we stop calling people overweight to protect their "self-esteem"? No, actually, we should make sure we stop in the street and point at them and tell them they are fat and they should diet! Stop eating is what we should do, not protect their feelings. Too fricking soft this country, especially on issues that are going to cripple our tulipey NHS in the near future...

You dont like being called fat? DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT THEN YOU FAT ARSE!!!! You're fat because you eat too much and do too little.
                    You can do that provided you are happy for people to shout out "you're an arrogant opinionated prick" as you walk down the street.

ps I am not a fattie.
                    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                    Originally posted by vetran
                    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
                    X