• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Anyone got a coffee shop as a plan b?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone got a coffee shop as a plan b?

Anyone?
    I didn't say it was your ******* fault, I said I was blaming you!

Shouldn't it be plan c?

Comment

Originally posted by scooby View Post
      Anyone?
      Had two, now only one. Closed the London one.
      "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Yep, in Amsterdam.
        one day at a time

Comment

No, but the amount of money I spend in them I probably should open my own.
          Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
          I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

I suspect the income wont be any near contracting, but the wife is looking for something and its an idea I've always fancied.

Just need to work out the initial investment to kick it off...

Comment

Don't skimp on the coffee machine.
              While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
                Don't skimp on the coffee machine.
                Nor the coffee!! this is an area close to my heart!

Comment

I've invested thousands of pounds of client expence money in coffee shops all over the world
                  Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
                    I've invested thousands of pounds of client expence money in coffee shops all over the world
                    Want to be the beta tester??

Already have the tag line "How can I grind your bean today?"

Comment

Working...
                    X