• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Rethink IT - Fake call

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rethink IT - Fake call

Guy (Alex) from Rethink called and said he has a new role, job specs yet not available and started asking my manager's name for a role which I did prior to the last one.

I think these guys do not have any role, they are advertising fake requirement and wasting time of job seekers.

This takes me back to post Lehman collapse days, when every consultant used to call to know my manager's name so that they can contact them for a new role.

The gig I am on, although direct now I was introduced by ReThink and could not recommend them any higher, I didn't deal with the person you mention though.
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

@rdglad: I wouldn’t post names if I were you old boy.

Last edited by oscarose; 31 May 2012, 11:03. Reason: forgot quote
      one day at a time

Comment

Just finished a 12 monther via Re-Think. Overall not bad. Took them a while to get the VAT sorted properly, had to be chased to pay it even though they had my VAT details. After that no real issues, paid on time, no problems. Never really heard much from the agent and nothing pro-active to find a new gig when the old one was ending but what can you expect.
        "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Working...
        X