• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Just what General is good for - Smutty tweets

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just what General is good for - Smutty tweets

Melanie Sykes, 41, tweets racy messages to 26-year-old toyboy beau | Mail Online

The 41-year-old presenter has sent a string of sexually charged messages on social networking site Twitter to her new beau Jack Cockings, 26, opening sharing details of the couple's exploits.

Melanie met Jack through the social networking site just this month and it seems the couple have wasted no time in getting acquainted.

In one of the racy posts she tweeted that she had 'the giddiest knickers of my life' and told Jack: 'I've got the raging horn, please take me'.

The guy is no Gentleman :

He posted: ‘Tweeting whilst hanging out the back of @MsMelanieSykes xxx’, to which she responded: ‘Get off yer phone & concentrate!’
    And yes I would, can't talk for Mitch.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

that Boddingtons is worse then Stella

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
      The guy is no Gentleman :

And yes I would, can't talk for Mitch.
      No don't talk for me, I'm not into man-love myself.

I'd do the bird in the dress though.
      And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
        No don't talk for me, I'm not into man-love myself.

I'd do the bird in the dress though.
        I'd do her out of the dress.

Comment

Cock by name. Cock by nature.

Comment

Working...
          X