• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Caption Competition

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Caption Competition

Here you go:

We don't have to save the world. The world is big enough to look after itself. What we have to be concerned about is whether or not the world we live in will be capable of sustaining us in it.
    - Douglas Adams

And that is how to remember Lenz's law. Current goes this way and magnetic field this way.

So I did Gordons Prostate exam and that's why he has disappeared off the scene, he is in the Phillipines having mature hausfraus examine him 8 times a day.

If you spread the fingers slightly when you get to the head its more enjoyable for the man.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
      And that is how to remember Lenz's law. Current goes this way and magnetic field this way.

So I did Gordons Prostate exam and that's why he has disappeared off the scene, he is in the Phillipines having mature hausfraus examine him 8 times a day.

If you spread the fingers slightly when you get to the head its more enjoyable for the man.
      Don't you mean Flemings Right Hand Rule?

'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

No... You pull my finger!
        If at first you don't succeed... skydiving is not for you!

Comment

You start with one finger then ......................................

Comment

I'm off to Spain to commence negotiations.

Comment

Originally posted by PorkPie View Post
              Here you go:

"I am just about to and meet my agent"
              Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                Don't you mean Flemings Right Hand Rule?

probably it was a long time ago!
                Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

They don't like it up 'em!!!
                  Speaking gibberish on internet talkboards since last Michaelmas. Plus here on Twitter

Comment

Hey Stravros,

Komm her und bücken.

Comment

Working...
                    X