• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Thought I'd better show my face....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thought I'd better show my face....

in the clientco office following Monday's burglary at home, but I really don't want to be here.
    Never has a man been heard to say on his death bed that he wishes he'd spent more time in the office.

'Tis the weekend soon, Dear
    "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
    - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by Scrag Meister View Post
      in the clientco office following Monday's burglary at home, but I really don't want to be here.
      Serious question: Was the house fitted with a decent quality alarm system?
      nomadd liked this post

Comment

It is now...
        "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
        - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by nomadd View Post
          Serious question: Was the house fitted with a decent quality alarm system?
          Having discussed this with crime prevention officers and loss adjusters in the past alarms don't make much difference.

The Brillo approach has stopped the local scrots from hitting the local area. They know someone has dodgy mates just not sure who so give the street a very wide berth.
          merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
            It is now...
            WCS, well will be soon and 4 external cameras too.
            Never has a man been heard to say on his death bed that he wishes he'd spent more time in the office.

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
              Having discussed this with crime prevention officers and loss adjusters in the past alarms don't make much difference.

The Brillo approach has stopped the local scrots from hitting the local area. They know someone has dodgy mates just not sure who so give the street a very wide berth.
              It makes a difference in your house has one and the one next door does not. It's all about getting the scrote to pick the easiest option by making sure your house looks a tougher nut to crack than others on your street.

I'm thinking of getting cameras on mine also

CnM Secure 8 Channel 500GB DVR CCTV with 2 Bullet + 2 Dome Cameras - SK-8CH-2I2D-5-C - Scan.co.uk
              Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by BoredBloke View Post
                It makes a difference in your house has one and the one next door does not. It's all about getting the scrote to pick the easiest option by making sure your house looks a tougher nut to crack than others on your street.

I'm thinking of getting cameras on mine also

CnM Secure 8 Channel 500GB DVR CCTV with 2 Bullet + 2 Dome Cameras - SK-8CH-2I2D-5-C - Scan.co.uk
                WBBS

Comment

Get a dog

Comment

Originally posted by BigTime View Post
                    Get a dog
                    We have and he's utterly useless. I would say that he needs to grow a pair, but then we did have them chopped off when he did!
                    Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Working...
                    X