• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Is it just me...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it just me...

... or is El Duder getting more annoying as the day goes on?
    Yes
    91.67%
    No
    8.33%
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

No, its not just you.
    He clearly has no work on at the moment !

Comment

He was always that annoying!

I can imagine the type working on a contract, annoying the sweet f**k out of you at every opportunity.

Comment

sorry.

its just that ive handed in my notice. and so im sat here doing dick all.

thinking of what life will be like for me working in amsterdam for only 3 days a week?!?!?

Comment

Why only 3 days a week?

Are you staying there all week?

Oh dear, you'll be skint.

Comment

Not wishing to predict the result, but I see a landslide victory for the 'Yes' camp on the horizon !

Comment

Where's the

who the **** is El duder? option.
              Why not?

Comment

the plan

ive decided.

im going travelling through to germany to soak up some of the atmosphere at some of the games on my long weekends

oh and make some friends with the polish supporters...

Comment

He is so unfeasably annoying today It's almost as if he's been caught 'one handed surfing' at work, been fired, and has nothing to do till his next contract !

I'm so tempted to clear my cookies so I can vote again !

Comment

sorry. the annoying thing will wear off until i get bored on my contract in the dam and will start again.

Comment

Working...
                    X