• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Jubilee Weekend Plans

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jubilee Weekend Plans

I'm off to celebrate the Jubilee by spending 4 days at the pub and various BBQs getting pished. Hic!

What are your plans?

Wishing you all a very merry Royal Jubilee mini-break and hope you have fun doing whatever you have planned

Not much tonight. Having a couple of drinks on the train to Manchester and then home to prepare for my daughters party tomorrow. Then sort out the camping stuff as we are off to download next weekend. Wife and son are heading down to London with me next week
    Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

It's not Saturday yet so no plans. All the talk of booze and burnt meat on here is getting me in the mood.

Comment

guests for dinner tonight, tomorrow fence building with neighbour, meal with in laws.

Sunday morning collapse

Sunday jubilee party

Monday paint fences & gardening

Tuesday out with kids

rest of week chill!
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Forecast is 12°C and wet. Enjoy.

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
            Forecast is 12°C and wet. Enjoy.
            Party tomorrow just south of the Yorkshire Dales. overnight near the lakes
            Sunday lesurely drive down to Liverpool.
            Monday investigate Liverpool.
            Tuesday home
            Wednesday - back to work to pay for weekend.
            merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

I checked Ryanair for flights to Ibiza. Nothing ultra cheap going and the BBC weather forecast shows it's going to be overcast there anyway.

Comment

No special plans but will likely meet up with friends. No days off cos ClientCo are in the US

I don't think many people up here are bothered with the Jubilee thing.
                Me, me, me...

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
                  I'm off to celebrate the Jubilee by spending 4 days at the pub and various BBQs getting pished. Hic!

What are your plans?

Wishing you all a very merry Royal Jubilee mini-break and hope you have fun doing whatever you have planned
                  And to you too, Platy!

Much the same as you: pubs, general cooking, no cycling as my jaunt to Winchester has been aborted as my mate is going to Cornwall - and I'm not cycling to there, some fine high class cooking, more pubs with friends, having great food cooked for me by a restaurant owning lady friend of mine and spending more indoors being pissed off that it's not scorchio, watching film, reading a few books, bit of WoW, L4D2 and generally doing feck all.
                  If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD View Post
                    some fine high class cooking, more pubs with friends, having great food cooked for me by a restaurant owning lady friend of mine...
                    Please do share, what's on the menu or recipes
                    Me, me, me...

Comment

Working...
                    X