PDA

View Full Version : Karma

doodab
2nd June 2012, 09:19
One particular agency I deal with has a track record of paying late and occasionally making other mistakes. They are late paying my last invoice and have already informed me that although they would pay it it would be minus a sum due to the end client not paying them.

Just checked the company bank account and they have paid the full amount. And rather a lot more.

:rollin:

What shall I do about it?

Spacecadet
2nd June 2012, 09:21
One particular agency I deal with has a track record of paying late and occasionally making other mistakes. They are late paying my last invoice and have already informed me that although they would pay it it would be minus a sum due to the end client not paying them.

Just checked the company bank account and they have paid the full amount. And rather a lot more.

sit the money for about 12 months, then inform them that your annual audit has identified a payment error

doodab
2nd June 2012, 09:27
sit the money for about 12 months, then inform them that your annual audit has identified a payment error

Well, it will be at least 30 days, probably a bit longer once I tell them I haven't received the paperwork.

northernladuk
2nd June 2012, 12:06
Don't forget to add an invoice for the time and effort spent investigating your options (i.e. this thread!)

suityou01
2nd June 2012, 12:17

Could you draw any inspiration from my sig perhaps? :;

NotAllThere
2nd June 2012, 13:09
Definitely fail to notice the error until they point it out, or year end accounts - whichever is later. Then keep forgetting to pay it until about the "final demand" stage of the dunning process.