• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Congratulations, 60 years!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congratulations, 60 years!

Congratulations for our glorious unelected leader’s 60 years in power.

Congratulations to her ancestors including the German ones, the ones that chopped heads off, boiled citizens, undertook mass hangings and confiscated land.

On the brighter side, the monarch is good for tourism, a record number of tourists left the UK weekend.
    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Congratulations to her majesty the Queen.

Thank you for all of the sacrifices you have made and all of the hard work you have done.

God save the Queen.
    Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

I went out earlier and it was reigning.

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post

Congratulations to her ancestors including the German ones, the ones that chopped heads off, boiled citizens, undertook mass hangings and confiscated land.

On the brighter side, the monarch is good for tourism, a record number of tourists left the UK weekend.
        Return to your potato picking old boy.
        HTH
        one day at a time

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
          I'll bet a tenner that she did a LOT more good to UK than you.

So shut the hell up.

Comment

I was just channel hopping, and even the French on TV5Monde are joining in with the live toadying. You'd think the French of all people would have more sense.
            Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

You would think with all the money spent on their education the royal family would be fairly smart but they really do come across as complete morons.

Comment

It's reigning heavily now.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
                  You would think with all the money spent on their education the royal family would be fairly smart but they really do come across as complete morons.
                  I don't think Charles or the princes do. I think they seem so to you due to the massive bag of chips you carry around on your shoulders
                  Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                  I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                  Originally posted by vetran
                  Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                    I don't think Charles or the princes do. I think they seem so to you due to the massive bag of chips you carry around on your shoulders
                    Oh come on, Chuck is the most boring wind bag out the lot, constantly fidgeting with his cuffs, uneasy with speaking to the subjects and clearly has anxiety issues.

Harry is as thick as champ and seems to be under the impression that Taliban bombs only get the funny guys and that is why he hangs out with them so much. Or is it staged managed PR to make this oik more palatable to the masses? I don't know, you decide.

Comment

Working...
                    X