• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Vodaphone

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vodaphone

Am currently looking at a contract for Vodaphone but have seen the press and there finacials posted yesterday (don't look to pretty)

The contracts for 3 months rolling and they tell me they have funding for the year but with the usual cost cutting measures that will spring from a bad year am I safe???

I have another opportunity possibly so am in 2 minds anyone at Vodaphone currently that can shed some light on the situation??

Thanks

Originally posted by nijran1973
    Am currently looking at a contract for Vodaphone but have seen the press and there finacials posted yesterday (don't look to pretty)

The contracts for 3 months rolling and they tell me they have funding for the year but with the usual cost cutting measures that will spring from a bad year am I safe???

I have another opportunity possibly so am in 2 minds anyone at Vodaphone currently that can shed some light on the situation??

Thanks
    Vodafone

Comment

only you can answer your question.

Are you looking for security? - contracting != security
      Are the other offers equally as atractive as Vodaphone ?
      maybe you should try asking about the project and judge for yourself if it is likely to be canned. If it's a support role then they'll drop you as soon as possible.
      What does the cotneract say about notice periods?

you need to ask yourself these plus plenty more questions to make a descision.
      Your parents ruin the first half of your life and your kids ruin the second half

Comment

Working...
      X