• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Happy Permie Day!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Permie Day!

I know most of you here are unable to get anything other than short term temporary work, but for those of us who have made it into full time employment and so are getting an extra day off at full pay, congratulations!

Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Originally posted by VectraMan View Post
    I know most of you here are unable to get anything other than short term temporary work, but for those of us who have made it into full time employment and so are getting an extra day off at full pay, congratulations!

+1
    Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

oh sh*t I'm a contractor.

But congrats to all those permies depressing the UK's GDP and hence contributing to the recession.

I'm alright Jack

Comment

I just love leap years. Permies have to work an extra day for no extra pay.

My current short term temporary work has lasted six years so far. I never was in a permie job that long.
        Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post

My current short term temporary work has lasted six years so far. I never was in a permie job that long.
          My longest Permie position was as an engineer for Ocean Cory, 14 years
          Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Alas there are more Bank Holiday's than Leap Years

I will just have to settle for living fat off a juicy contract, no annual reviews, appraisals or targets and my LtdCo is paying me for today anyway
            Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
            I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

I suppose earning in a day what most people earn in a week in no consolation mwahaahaha!
              In Scooter we trust

Comment

Been in work 3 hours, but just earned what a permie earns in a week HAHAHAHAHA

Comment

If you ever are tempted to sell your soul to the darkside, and settle for a life of mediocrity and misery, I've one word for you.

Appraisals
                  Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Appraisals
                    Oh damn that is harsh hahahaha!
                    In Scooter we trust

Comment

Working...
                    X