• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

CV Help

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CV Help

<Rant> If you can't be arsed in knocking up a half-decent CV then you don't deserve a decent job and you should stick to being a call centre monkey. If I see a CV with spelling mistakes it goes straight into the bin - no questions asked. There's no place for this kind of shoddiness! People expect a half decent job handed to them on a plate. Tossers. </Rant>

Originally posted by marvin_esquire
    <Rant> If you can't be arsed in knocking up a half-decent CV then you don't deserve a decent job and you should stick to being a call centre monkey. If I see a CV with spelling mistakes it goes straight into the bin - no questions asked. There's no place for this kind of shoddiness! People expect a half decent job handed to them on a plate. Tossers. </Rant>
    What was the mistake?
    I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

The position is for a senior Java developer, Fixed Income, Spring and Hibernate. The CV looked like it had been knocked up in 5 minutes. Hibernate was spelt as Hybernate. How can someone put it on their CV and claim to be an expert - it's a blatant lie! I don't mind a bit of bending here n there but this is taking the piss. The unsurprising thing is the agent didn't spot it!
      Last edited by marvin_esquire; 31 May 2006, 15:27.

Comment

don't
        and
        Your parents ruin the first half of your life and your kids ruin the second half

Comment

I love EDIT

Comment

Originally posted by marvin_esquire
            I love EDIT
            but you can't hide it, unless you know how!
            Your parents ruin the first half of your life and your kids ruin the second half

Comment

MrsGoof

you are possibly the saddest twat i have ever known.

its bad enough, that we post on here and enjoy it. its sad enough as it is.

but you maange to go even lower, you dont even post anything funny or annoying, but you just choose to spend your time actually just enjoying to edit posts.

what a complete loser.

Comment

Originally posted by el duder
                you are possibly the saddest twat i have ever known.
                You don't know me. Or do you?

Comment

prb sit next to you Mrs Goof.

you prolly a really nice geeky IT person.

but hey. doenst change my opinion of your posting behaviour.

Comment

Let it out Marvin.

If you can't vent here, where can you vent?
                    "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
                    - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Working...
                    X