• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Am I wrong to get all punchy and wound up

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Am I wrong to get all punchy and wound up

We get a fair few deliveries, mostly curries but with the occasional chinese.
    It's got to the point where the guy at the Indian(s) recognise the missus voice and know our order straight away.

And thats great. But about a month ago, there was a knock, and I was smack bang in the middle of something, by the time I had finished, and got me boots on, the delivery guy had opened the door and plonked the bag down on the kitchen table

It was only with great restraint, and the fact that he was a foot taller than me that I didnt kick his swede in.

It happened again last week, different delivery guy, different resaurant

It's starting to ascend my nostrils mightily

(\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Well if you will masturbate naked in the lounge window then he's bound to feel a bit awkward, get the delivery dropped off smartish and leg it before you've finished.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
      We get a fair few deliveries, mostly curries but with the occasional chinese.
      yes you are wrong to get punchy. but you are right to discuss it with delivery gentlepersons.

But why do you have the door open?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        yes you are wrong to get punchy. but you are right to discuss it with delivery gentlepersons.

To let the delivery man in of course.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

It wasnt open. it was goddamm cocksuckin closed. and the next goddammed asswipe that tries it on is gonna get his motha freaking ass smoked.

GEDDIT delivery people ?

yeah , that told them

(\__/)
          (>'.'<)
          ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

It wasnt open. it was goddamm cocksuckin closed. and the next goddammed asswipe that tries it on is gonna get his motha freaking ass smoked.

GEDDIT delivery people ?

yeah , that told them

Was it locked?

And I am sure that told them - I bet there are lots of delivery people on here. They call it plan B....

Comment

Reach a compromise. When you see him next ask him to set the table too as just dropping off the food isn't good enough.

Comment

ask him which end of the missus he wants, a change is as good as a rest they say.

or save the boot removing for dessert.
                Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

We get a fair few deliveries...

...recognise the missus voice

It happened again last week...

...different delivery guy, different resaurant
                  Yes, your wife does seem to be very friendly with all the delivery guys in your area.

Leave her.

Immediately.

Learn to love again.
                  nomadd liked this post

Comment

Working...
                  X