• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Mrs Goof

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mrs Goof

you are possibly the saddest twat i have ever known.

its bad enough, that we post on here and enjoy it. its sad enough as it is.

but you maange to go even lower, you dont even post anything funny or annoying, but you just choose to spend your time actually just enjoying to edit posts.

what a complete loser

i maybe annoying, but at least im getting people to rise and give an opinion.

you dont even offer anything at all.

just pure geekiness. its utterly amazing that you find happiness spending your time editing other peoples posts on a bloody geeky, contractors forum full of over weight, useless, cash sucking cowboys.

Comment

Oh, where to start ....

You
      I
      It's
      It's
      But
      don't
      What

Have standards really dropped that low ?

JD in "That was fun" mode

Comment

Originally posted by el duder
        full of over weight, useless, cash sucking cowboys
        is that your CV?
        Your parents ruin the first half of your life and your kids ruin the second half

Comment

Oh dear. Has the Ritalin run out?

Comment

post something funny, something risky, something annoying, something shocking, something useful, something intelligent, something not so intelligent..

contribute.

but dont just annoy the hell out of everyone by editing posts.

please. god help us.

Comment

something annoying
              I think Mrs Goof has a certain amount of success in this department.
              I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
              Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

but dont just annoy the hell out of everyone
                Mr Kettle, you're black.

Mr Pot.
                His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

it took a while, for someone to spot my game, sadly the one it was aimed at well nuf said.
                  Your parents ruin the first half of your life and your kids ruin the second half

Comment

el Duder - a tip for you.
                    On the left hand side, 2nd from bottom of your keyboard, you will find a key with a funny upward arrow logo. You will also find one on the right below the Return key.
                    These keys are the 'Shift' keys, and are very useful. If you press either of these shift keys whilst simultaneously pressing a letter key, you will get the upper case version of this letter.
                    It makes your posts much easier to read, and you don't look like a 5 year old in Reception class who has not been introduced to capital letters yet.

Just a helpful tip .....

Comment

Working...
                    X