• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

PM to the Queen

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PM to the Queen

Marm,

I'd like to thank you for the extended break this weekend.

The week before last I had a niggle in my back and despite having had a shift off for Victoria day, I was well beaten at squash by Miss SmallFry. During last week, I've been trying to recover as quickly as possible but I lost again on Sunday on a crap court heated to sauna temperatures. Fortunately your government decided I could miss my UK shift yesterday and today, allowing more court time in the mornings. Yesterday I regained some of my old form and won over 5 games (lost the 6th and ran out of time for the 7th). Today I was like yourself, omnipresent and won 6 out of the 7 games we played and have your leadership over the last 60 years to thank.

Looking forward to your 75th anniversary if I need your assistance again,

BigTime

BigTime

one is gratified to learn of your joy at the event of ones jubillee. One is certain that one will be equally ecstatic when BigTime makes it to 80.
    Let me know. In the meantime, fck orrfff, and eat a big fat one. oik

(\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Working...
    X