• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Diamond Jubilee Weekend Highlights

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who's watching? An exec summary for those of us who've missed the keynotes:

Huw Edwards and Sophie Raworth look back at memorable moments from Elizabeth II's Diamond Jubilee Celebrations, including highlights from Monday's concert at Buckingham Palace, where performers included Paul McCartney, Stevie Wonder, Elton John and JLS. There is also footage from Sunday's Thames Pageant, where the Queen and members of the Royal Family rode along the river on the Royal Barge as part of a 1,000-boat parade, as well as today's National Service of Thanksgiving and a carriage procession from the Palace of Westminster to Buckingham Palace
    Category General Education/Science/Factual Topics
    Director Ian Russell
    Producer Patrick Hubbard
    Cast
    Presenter Huw Edwards (Sheep)
    Presenter Sophie Raworth (Jugs)

Rating
    4.3/10 (Total tulip then)

Originally posted by BigTime View Post
    Who's watching? An exec summary for those of us who've missed the keynotes:
    Not me. I deliberately missed almost all of it.

But thanks mam for the extra day off.

Comment

Work for the septics and had no time off over the long weekend putting the final touches to the current project. Wouldn't have been aware of anything different up here and as Alex Salmond acknowledged the celebrations were more subdued.

So, didn't lose any income and didn't miss anything that may or not have been on TV since it's rarely on as I mentioned in another post.

No beef about it either, celebrate anything you want and we all have a choice to participate or not.

Sophie Raworth? I'd rather not.
      Me, me, me...

Comment

Working...
      X