• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Flags

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Flags

afternoon all,

got your flags on the car ready for the Euro ?

Milan.

I have flag for the house and car. I don't like the car one as it causes drag above 30mph.

I don't put up the house flag until day of the match as Mrs BP things it is very chav.

Personally I detest football - but I feel the need to support England. Until I move to Asia.

Comment

Originally posted by milanbenes View Post
      afternoon all,

Milan.
      No.

:chav

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        I have flag for the house and car. I don't like the car one as it causes drag above 30mph.

I don't put up the house flag until day of the match as Mrs BP things it is very chav.

Personally I detest football - but I feel the need to support England. Until I move to Asia.
        All round good woman is Mrs BP; good taste in matters of flags and a good taste in girls apparently.
        And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

afternoon all,

Milan.
          N/A

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
            All round good woman is Mrs BP; good taste in matters of flags and a good taste in girls apparently.
            Presumably you mean anything and everything?

Sounds like you and Mrs BP have alot in common......

Comment

Yep. Just replaced Union Jacks on car with Cross of St George flags.

Also got a huge England flag hanging from upstairs window round front of house.

Comment

nice

have you been using the rotisserie on the kettle ?

i had three chickens on mine the other weekend very nice

Milan.

Comment

nice

have you been using the rotisserie on the kettle ?

i had three chickens on mine the other weekend very nice

Milan.

Milan, my man

Certainly have. I've also made a fab patio heater from the drum of an old washing machine. Got a mate to weld on some legs so it does.t scorch the decking.

Comment

isn't,

'I've also made a fab patio heater from the drum of an old washing machine. Got a mate to weld on some legs so it does.t scorch the decking. '

a little bit kind of Dale Farm ?

how much are those chimney things ?

Milan.

Comment

Working...
                    X