• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

it was a pleasure...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it was a pleasure...

working with such a fine bunch of contractors.

apologies if my posts were shocking, annoying, out of line, disturbing, rude, non-informative, silly, badly spelt, or grammared, or just aggressive.

but it was a memorable day of doing nothing.

shant happen again, as im going off to be man managed by some ruthless dutch people apparently.

ill see u on the other side.
    Last edited by el duder; 31 May 2006, 15:54.

Originally posted by el duder
    being of assistance today lads.

apologies if my posts were shocking, annoying, out of line, disturbing, rude, non-informative, silly, badly spelt, or grammared, or just aggressive.

shant happen again, as im going off to be man managed by some ruthless dutch people apparently.

Get fecked.

Comment

Foad
      Your parents ruin the first half of your life and your kids ruin the second half

Comment

Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Comment

Aww come on. Apart from all his teenage angst and 'I hate my parents' attitude he was quite funny. Reminded me of that kid from Harry Enfield (I forget the name).

Comment

rhubarb

Originally posted by el duder
              working with such a fine bunch of rhubarb.

apologies if my posts were shocking, annoying, out of line, disturbing, rude, non-informative, silly, badly spelt, or grammared, or just rhubarb.

shant happen again, as im going off to be man managed by some ruthless dutch rhubarb apparently.

Rhubarb

Comment

Working...
              X