• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Five offers of contract work today

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Five offers of contract work today

That was odd. The market has been terrible for years and then five offers of well paid work in a day.

No shiny contract yet so won't be saying the 'B' word yet.

Well done that man !

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
      That was odd. The market has been terrible for years and then five offers of well paid work in a day.

Good for you.

All quiet on the Preston Front here, which is why I've got time to post on the forums. Mainly seems to be banking contracts that are available at present up North, which I don't tend to apply for.

Comment

If you will hang about on street corners wearing a gingham dress and heels what do you expect?
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
          If you will hang about on street corners wearing a gingham dress and heels what do you expect?
          Mrs NLUK has indeed been subbing me some work, but I won't touch the fisting contracts that you and mother nomadd used to do. I don't have the requisite rectal stretch.

Comment

Mrs NLUK has indeed been subbing me some work, but I won't touch the fisting contracts that you and mother nomadd used to do. I don't have the requisite rectal stretch.
            Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
            Surely if you keep poking something into a hole, that hole will get big enough to accomodate it over time.

accommodate

Comment

Great effort old chap!

one day at a time

Comment

Congratulations, lets hope you get one signed off.

Same here too, dead for over 6 months then 3 interviews with offers in as many days.

Comment

Must have been the jubilee celebrations, put all the HR depts in a good mood. God save the Queen eh?
                  Keeping calm. Keeping invoicing.

Comment

Two more offers today! Still waiting to say the 'B' word on the one that I want (one that I want, ooh, ooh, ooh, money).

Comment

Working...
                    X