• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Northern Meet

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Northern Meet

I know there are a few bodies who either live or work north of Watford gap so just putting out the feelers for a possible Northern meet?

I'm in Leeds and as I am organizing it I get to choose location so it will be there, probably Scarborough Taps, date to be firmed up if there is enough interest
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    I know there are a few bodies who either live or work north of Watford gap so just putting out the feelers for a possible Northern meet?

I'm in Leeds and as I am organizing it I get to choose location so it will be there, probably Scarborough Taps, date to be firmed up if there is enough interest
    Yep, count me in!

one day at a time

Comment

I was in a Leeds based gig this time last year and sunk several pints in the Taps, but bit too far for me now. My suggestion would be Silks though

If it changes to Manchester based, then do let us know....

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisPackit View Post
        I was in a Leeds based gig this time last year and sunk several pints in the Taps, but bit too far for me now. My suggestion would be Silks though

If it changes to Manchester based, then do let us know....
        There is nothing to stop a manchester based event being arranged
        Coffee's for closers

Comment

If anyone fancies one in Glasgow or Rothesay, I'd be up for that
          When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Working...
          X