• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

It's Friday

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's Friday

So it’s the weekend,

(at last; it’s been a long bloody 3 day week) any exciting plans for weekend world domination?
    Growing old is mandatory
    Growing up is optional

I'm decorating all weekend. I've two bedrooms to finish off.

Yourself?
    ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Originally posted by Lockhouse View Post
      Yourself?
      Pub tonight,
      Pick up new car tomorrow am, Diablo 3 session tomorrow pm
      Sunday; watching BGG put together a new rowing machine
      Growing old is mandatory
      Growing up is optional

Comment

I have been informed that I’ll be painting the carport this weekend.
        And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Replacing the roofing felt that blew off the shed roof last night (), then celebrating wobb' Jnrs. 18 years on the planet.
          The vegetarian option.

Comment

Seeing the kids tomorrow #HappyDance
            Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
            I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

I have been very ill last 2 days - but desperate to go lake swimming tonight.

Tomorrow morning is Beaconscot with my sister and her kids. Afternoon=sleep. Evening I am a taxi taking my daughter to a party then off to a sleepover.

Sunday is first holy communion breakfast for which Mrs BP is making the cake. Then I collect daughter. Then sleep. I have not made Sunday night swimming at the club I joined (Swanley white oak tri) - I would like to do that.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                I have been very ill last 2 days - but desperate to go lake swimming tonight.

Tomorrow morning is Beaconscot with my sister and her kids. Afternoon=sleep. Evening I am a taxi taking my daughter to a party then off to a sleepover.
                Enjoy Beaconscot Baby BP should love it. Its a bit of a drive for a morning out though are you planning to stop at Windsor, say, on the way back? or Eton and walk across the bridge to Windsor.
                merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by Halo Jones View Post
                  Pub tonight,
                  Pick up new car tomorrow am, Diablo 3 session tomorrow pm
                  Sunday; watching BGG put together a new rowing machine
                  You just wanted someone to ask what car it is? Didn't you!!!
                  merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Picking up son from University tomorrow, back to the smoke Sunday afternoon as I have a pile of kit and a bike to take down with me that won't be practical on Monday Morning.
                    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Working...
                    X