• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Of to Download this evening.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Of to Download this evening.

and camping for the whole weekend. Now lets see what the weather has in store

Obviously that should have been Off in the title. Takes a while in the morning to get the 2 typing fingers warmed up!
    Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Where is it being held?

If I remember correctly the South cleared up on Saturday and then pissed down again on Sunday.
    Never has a man been heard to say on his death bed that he wishes he'd spent more time in the office.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrag Meister View Post
      Where is it being held?

If I remember correctly the South cleared up on Saturday and then pissed down again on Sunday.
      Donnington - so pretty central really. I set off after work. My wife should have already arrived and set up the tent even before I get into the car at this end.
      Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

good luck. It sounds like you are going to hear a killer set by the Prodigy.

Comment

Originally posted by BoredBloke View Post
          Donnington - so pretty central really. I set off after work. My wife should have already arrived and set up the tent even before I get into the car at this end.
          That's the way. If you're lucky the boil in the bag sweet and sour will be ready when you get there too. Have fun whatever the weather.
          Never has a man been heard to say on his death bed that he wishes he'd spent more time in the office.

Comment

Now just let me get this straight it's called the download festival right??

How did you get your tickets, did you receive them in an envelope, via a postman via the royal mail??

Comment

the traffic around Donnington for the past couple of days has been a nightmare.

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
                the traffic around Donnington for the past couple of days has been a nightmare.
                I'm going to be leaving work at 4 and then driving from North Greenwich. What is the best way to the M1 from there (hoping for a little local advice). I figured just get to the M25 at Dartford rather than trying to navigate the A roads. My estimate is that I should get to donnington for about....er....Saturday!

I preferred version 1!

Comment

This is the old Monsters of Rock?

Hopefully without bottles of pee raining down.

Enjoy Black Sabbath. Hope Tony Iommi's doing ok now.

Comment

Off
                    Coffee's for closers

Comment

Working...
                    X