• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

1970s Surfing Movies

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1970s Surfing Movies

Antyonr remember those amazing surfing movies they often used to show on telly back in the day?

They were more documentary than anything though there wasn't a whole lot of dialog just shots of guys on boards riding the big kahouna and, of course, lots of wipeouts.

I only ask cos I'd like to see 'em again but I don't remember the names of any titles.

Anyone remember?

Originally posted by pacharan View Post
    Antyonr remember those amazing surfing movies they often used to show on telly back in the day?

They were more documentary than anything though there wasn't a whole lot of dialog just shots of guys on boards riding the big kahouna and, of course, lots of wipeouts.

I only ask cos I'd like to see 'em again but I don't remember the names of any titles.

Anyone remember?
    yeh, really cool gay films...
    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

The Innermost Limits of Pure Fun - yep, sounds gay enough for Pacharan.

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
        yeh, really cool gay films...
        Longboarder

Tubular Swells

The Innermost Limits of Pure Fun

Red Hot Blue

Strictly Hot

Captain Surf & The Tube Dudes

You reckon

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
          Longboarder

Tubular Swells

The Innermost Limits of Pure Fun

Red Hot Blue

Strictly Hot

Captain Surf & The Tube Dudes

You reckon
          Oh, thankyou Pondy.

Comment

Coffee's for closers

Comment

I remember the Old Spice advert with a guy surfing in it, if that's any good.

Comment

big wednesday - saw it once and it was seriously cr@p. I stuck with it in the hope that it would get better....it didn't.
                Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Wasn't there an Elvis film about surfing?

Comment

Free Ride.

Comment

Working...
                    X