• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Glenning decisions....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glenning decisions....

A weekend of gardening beckons yet again.

I have a herbaceous border full of sun starved plants. Not just because if the current inclement weather but due to the burgeoning beech hedge forming the rear boundary of the bed.

I planted the hedge from whips some years ago and am astonished at how much it has grown. Unfortunately I didn't make the border deep enough and the hedge is not only blotting out the light but I fancy hogging all the ynutrients much needed by the other flora.

Comment

You should give it a bloody good trim.

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
        You should give it a bloody good trim.
        Needs a bit more than a trim. I'm a bit remiss about doing that while its actively growing.

Comment

Edit: title of thus thread is supposed to be gardening decisions.

Don't know what my predictive text is playing at.

Comment

• .not

Comment

Originally posted by pacharan View Post

That is a shame.. I was looking forward to reading about your exploits in the news...

From the font of all knowledge Urban Dictionary

glenning
              To deficate on ones automobile, in revenge or spite. The act of deficating directly on ones automobile. Mostly done while intoxicated. Similar to lloyding.

"Dude, im so wasted right now, im gonna go glen this guys car"
              "hey dont go glenning just anyones car, thats the police cruiser"
              "Dude, you saved my life"
              'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

[QUOTE=pacharan;1556795]...due to the burgeoning beech hedge forming the rear boundary of the bed. QUOTE]

Does your missus never change the bed covers? I don't think I could sleep at night with all that going on in my bed.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                  That is a shame.. I was looking forward to reading about your exploits in the news...

From the font of all knowledge Urban Dictionary
                  I was rather hoping "glenning" was driving your car over a cliff into a glen some hundreds of feet below, and Pacharan planned to give it a try.
                  Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Working...
                  X