• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Jobs British

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jobs British

Greetings,
    Hot vacancy is available. The Soft 4 Biz Inc. provides the day-to-day software for business and solutions assigned to Outsourcing Vendors. The Company develops wide range of software for various need of business, government of other institutions all other the World.
    Through highly innovative Internet products and technologies, the Company is completely changing the paradigm of sales policy. The company's sales platform will provide clients with the most effective online sales solutions and will be dramatically easier to use than existing off-line payment methods.
    Soft 4 Biz Inc. is now looking for Key Account Managers with successful background in Internet payment systems, consumer businesses, and basic bank operations for part-time work in United Kingdom.
    The responsibilities will include:
    *Primary business contact with Outsourcing vendors
    *Work with account managers representing Marketing, International, Production and Engineering to ensure accurate and timely
    *Assisting customers
    We require such qualifications and skills:
    *Experience in basic bank operations
    *Ability to work at least 10 hours per week
    *Excellent verbal and written communication skills to effectively communicate with various departments and levels within Soft 4 Biz Inc.
    *Excellent organizational skills and ability to work independently
    *Ability to handle confidential and sensitive employee information
    *Experience with computer
    Send brief information about you to [email protected] and you will be sent a full information regarding this vacancy and application form.
    --
    Best regards,
    Soft For Business team

-------------
    Extra requirement: excessive gullibility - new contractors welcome to apply...

Best regards,

Cojak Dodgy Dealer team

This just came thru my inbox - any takers?
    "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
    - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Working...
X