• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

England vs. France

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

England vs. France

England to win 1-0, ending France's 21 match unbeaten run, and providing the impetus for England to go on to the final.
    Remember you read it here first.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    England to win 1-0, ending France's 21 match unbeaten run, and providing the impetus for England to go on to the final.
    Andy Carroll hat-trick in the first 20 minutes.

Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

France to win 2-0 extending their run.
      Me, me, me...

Comment

Talking of unbeaten runs..

Eng 17 SA 22

I believe that is 8 in a row now

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
          Andy Carroll hat-trick in the first 20 minutes.

Considering France's melt-down in the World Cup, entirely possible England will be made to look good!
          Originally posted by MaryPoppins
          I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
          Originally posted by vetran
          Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

I think it will be a no scoring draw.

I think France are the stronger team though and if a team will win it will not be England.

England camp is a mess just now and should be some kind of bust up in the next week.

Comment

France 3 England 1
              The vegetarian option.

Comment

I went for a 1-1 draw in the office sweepstake.

Then again, I am coming 14th out of 20 teams based on the results so far

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
                  England camp is a mess just now and should be some kind of bust up in the next week.
                  Any evidence for that? They look quite together from where I'm sitting.
                  While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

France to whoop us 3-0, as Woy settles for a small drubbing rather than the big one we'll get if he didn't...

Comment

Working...
                    X