• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sockie master and CUK bullies beware

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sockie master and CUK bullies beware

You have been warned........

Websites to be forced to identify trolls under new measures

Websites will soon to be forced to identify people who have posted defamatory messages online.

New government proposals say victims have a right to know who is behind malicious messages without the need for costly legal battles.

Linky

In this case, the woman who was targetted was attacked under her real name.

Can CUK bullies apply to the high court to find the true identities of their victims? I think it would only be fair.
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post

Can CUK bullies apply to the high court to find the true identities of their victims? I think it would only be fair.
      You mean your real name is not "NotAllThere"?

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post

I look forward to it, I have been subject to bullying throughout my time here on CUK, it's high time something was done.

Comment

I have also been subject to bullying. I just sit here posting inane drivel and posters have the temerity to point this out. When will this bullying be stopped?

Comment

Getting IP easily from some site is one thing, but would ISPs as easily provide full customer details for that IP especially if allegedly defamatory material has already been removed by site?

Comment

Originally posted by russell View Post
              I look forward to it, I have been subject to bullying throughout my time here on CUK, it's high time something was done.
              Just fook orf if you don't like it, you maggoty worm.
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

Morning everyone :wave

I too seem to be subject to a lit of bullying.

The mist recent example of which was a banning by a nod for having the temerity to post about a female punk singer with the comment that "I WOULD'

Those 2 words seem to comprise the sum total of all Mich the testers posts yet he doesn't get accused of spamming the board.

Some consistency please!

Comment

Originally posted by russell View Post

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                    Just fook orf if you don't like it, you maggoty worm.
                    This indeed demonstrates the utter futility of such legislation. While bullying in the workplace or at school (and increasingly, among people in old people's homes) is difficult to escape and can have a huge impact on people, on websites there is a simple escape; by the miracle of the address bar provided at the top of the browser one can simply move to another website where one might find a more friendly reception.
                    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Working...
                    X