• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Todays football

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Todays football

Poland vs Russia with a German referee
    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

I thought last night's match was the end of it?

There is MORE?

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
      Poland vs Russia with a German referee
      Bet he doesn't give 3 yellow cards to one player in a major tournament unlike the referee of one country I could name ...
      Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

I have it on good authority that in order to keep the cost of Gas supplied by Gazprom Poland will lose. So the referee is bringing a tap instead of a whistle.
        Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

I have it on good authority that in order to keep the cost of Gas supplied by Gazprom Poland will lose. So the referee is bringing a tap instead of a whistle.
          Gazprom's price much higher than spot market now - your comment shows how out of touch with real economics you really are

Don't you have some references to fish for?

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
            Gazprom's price much higher than spot market now - your comment shows how out of touch with real economics you really are

Don't you have some references to fish for?
            I think you are right. I think the fish may understand the difference between an attempt at a joke and an idiot getting the wrong end of the wrong stick

Comment

I think the fish may understand the difference between an attempt at a joke and an idiot getting the wrong end of the wrong stick
              Do you like fish sticks?

Comment

Much crowd trouble predicted, POL v RUS tonight and riots in town.
                Much looking forward to this evening’s viewing.

Last edited by oscarose; 12 June 2012, 13:53.
                one day at a time

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                  Do you like fish sticks?
                  You like putting fish sticks in your mouth?
                  Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                  I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                  Originally posted by vetran
                  Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Known in France as jambon de la mer.
                    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Working...
                    X