• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Flirting in the workplace

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Flirting in the workplace

How come is so common here? Can't people find partners outside the workplace? It is so depressing to see a bunch of older immature men and women behaving like early teens in a party. Get a life!
    I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Originally posted by Francko
    How come is so common here? Can't people find partners outside the workplace? It is so depressing to see a bunch of older immature men and women behaving like early teens in a party. Get a life!
    Nobody flirting with you Frank? Get over it!
    I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
    Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Originally posted by Francko
      Get a life!
      Get a room !
      We must strike at the lies that have spread like disease through our minds

Comment

Originally posted by The Lone Gunman
        Nobody flirting with you Frank? Get over it!
        Flirting is silly. I wouldn't move my @rse for something so trivial. I only aim at concrete targets.
        I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

I love to. Really enjoy it. Gets up peoples noses, but hey, there's no law against it.

Especially good to sneek up on the victim, let off and then walk away.

Can be risky after a beer and curry night mind.

Oh, hang on, wrong thread.

Comment

Flirting in the workplace acts as a cheap ego boost for men who are too ugly to do it in a social environment where they can't hide behind their title!

Or of course for people women who are too crap at their job to get a promotion without supplying the above mentioned men with their daily feed!

Flirting on e-mail is even worse, designed for those that haven't got the balls or ability to flirt in person!

Comment

Originally posted by NewBoy
              Flirting in the workplace acts as a cheap ego boost for men who are too ugly to do it in a social environment where they can't hide behind their title!

Or of course for people women who are too crap at their job to get a promotion without supplying the above mentioned men with their daily feed!

Flirting on e-mail is even worse, designed for those that haven't got the balls or ability to flirt in person!
              Either you dont have a girl friend or you're a lesbian (in which case you probably still don't have a girl friend)
              Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

its never done me any harm

someone find an old posting from me about a year ago.

Comment

No way that post was deleted!

Is that the one were you decided to email a chick you fancied even after see completed ignored you, all because you didn't have the nuts to speak to her!

Then the senior IT dude smacked you!!

Comment

you have a good memory.

that happendd as well.

but before that. about a year ago. with the temp girl that i was given to work with me.

the things she used to say to me on msn. outragoues.

Comment

Working...
                    X