• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Ikea right or wrong?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ikea right or wrong?

Ikea employs security guards to stop gypsies entering car parks - Telegraph

Quite right if you ask me.

Sounds like a good idea. A previous employer once had some gypos turn up on site over a w/e. It took weeks to get rid of them and then another week to clear up the mess and crap they left behind.

A giant pain in the arse inflicted on the many by the few.

Comment

Mr Massey sounds like a right

Comment

I just don't understand how this is a racism row.

If they are targeting the Romanies then fair enough but from my experience, most didakois round here are either Irish tinkers or trust fund hippies. Pretty much the same stock as the rest of the population.
        Last edited by pacharan; 13 June 2012, 12:16.

Comment

Closed Minds and Flatpacks « Dawn Foster

All the usual left wing stirrers

Report it to the police
          Thanks for posting this, Dawn. The husband is Roma, so I’m passing this on.
          Coffee's for closers

Comment

It wouldn't be so unsettling but for the notion of IKEA being a :nazi: furniture store
            Doing the needful since 1827

Comment

This guy is a muppet, what a load of fuss about nothing.
              "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
                Closed Minds and Flatpacks « Dawn Foster

All the usual left wing stirrers
                OK, so who is Paul?? I've just nearly wet myself reading his responses!!
                I didn't say it was your ******* fault, I said I was blaming you!

Comment

Originally posted by pacharan View Post
                  I just don't understand how this is a racism row.

If they are targeting the Romanies then fair enough but from my experience, most didakois round here are either Irish tinkers or trust fund hippies. Pretty much the same stock as the rest of the population.
                  I think Britain has lost the meaning of racism.

If its aimed at a group of people based on behaviour or cultural choices it may be discriminatory but it isnt racist, even if only 1 race is doing it.

It's racist if its policy aimed at people based on their race and race alone.

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
                    Mr Massey sounds like a right
                    He does indeed. Pikies are turds on the pavements of humanity.

Comment

Working...
                    X