• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sauna farting

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sauna farting

Why, when i farted in the sauna this morning, did i go light head? WTF?
    I didn't say it was your ******* fault, I said I was blaming you!

Low BP. Or toxic farts.

Comment

The flashback burnt the oxygen?
      Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by scooby View Post
        More likely is that you farted because you went light headed.

No idea why you'd go light headed in a hot humid environment where sweating doesn't help regulate a body temperature consistent with staying alive though. Maybe your body was vainly trying to eject a bit of heat.

Comment

Is it because someone objected to you farting and punched you?

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
            More likely is that you farted because you went light headed.

No idea why you'd go light headed in a hot humid environment where sweating doesn't help regulate a body temperature consistent with staying alive though. Maybe your body was vainly trying to eject a bit of heat.
            Fitness training for me has started this week, maybe thats it! Am hammering the weights, and started running again. Although it was only 2km constant running, it is the first running I've done for years (at least 10!). Felt alright after the run, I just couldnt let the curry from last night escape while running due to the attractive young girl next to me. Although I dont think so looked once at that over weight sweating man bouncing on the treadmill

Comment

Fitness training for me has started this week, maybe thats it! Am hammering the weights, and started running again. Although it was only 2km constant running, it is the first running I've done for years (at least 10!). Felt alright after the run, I just couldnt let the curry from last night escape while running due to the attractive young girl next to me. Although I dont think so looked once at that over weight sweating man bouncing on the treadmill
              Keep up the good work.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                Keep up the good work.
                You were the inspiration! (that and I'm over my op now, in record time too!!)

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                  Is it because someone objected to you farting and punched you?
                  Sounds like the result of a donkey punch to me.
                  What happens in General, stays in General.
                  You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Brain exhaust fumes
                    (\__/)
                    (>'.'<)
                    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Working...
                    X