• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

That's it - my youth is over

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's it - my youth is over

Just got my first pair of multifocal lenses.
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

No, youth's over when you buy a pair of reading glasses and then rest them on the end of your nose and leer at people over the rim of the glasses.
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
      No, youth's over when you buy a pair of reading glasses and then rest them on the end of your nose and leer at people over the rim of the glasses.
      Me, me, me...

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
          Originally posted by Old Hack View Post
          And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
            Just got my first pair of multifocal lenses.
            Some might say your good looks were over with the first pair, eh specy 4 eyes?

Comment

You're a contractor FFS - get them lasered !!

HTH

Comment

Nah, you just need think about a change in style. Get a pair of these in bifocal, a long leather coat and you will be the coolest bifocal wearer on the planet..just have to invent a stupid name...

'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Do you need a chain on them so you can hang them round your neck (ala Larry Grayson when he presented the Generation Game). If you remember that then it is another sign that your youth has gone.

Comment

Makes me look intelligent and worldly wise
                    Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Working...
                    X