• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Most useless map key ever?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Most useless map key ever?

Geology of Great Britain - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You really have to know your colours, especially blue. Blue, blue-green, light blue, mid blue, muddy blue, slate blue, dark slate blue, etc. wtf

Is there a blue expert in the house?

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post

You really have to know your colours, especially blue. Blue, blue-green, light blue, mid blue, muddy blue, slate blue, dark slate blue, etc. wtf

Nah, it's easy - my bit is lime green or orange - possibly, maybe, must be missing from the key - yep, you are right, useless key :-)

Comment

Originally posted by ctdctd View Post
      Nah, it's easy - my bit is lime green or orange - possibly, maybe, must be missing from the key - yep, you are right, useless key :-)
      Why use colours when words describing colours will do? It must have taken the author ages to come up with those names too

Comment

Why use colours when words describing colours will do? It must have taken the author ages to come up with those names too
        Muddy blue is the bit I'm interested in, especially the bit around the light blue and mid blue in South Wales.

Comment

I used to Wiki a lot of things but never came trough such kind of thing.. Thanks for your share

Comment

Aha, here's someone who may be able to help:
            Gabriele Jordan: British scientist claims to have found woman with superhuman vision | Mail Online

Don't take her shoes shopping though.

Are You a Tetrachromat?

I'm usually pretty good on colour tests, but all I see is dots that I can make patterns out of but which are probably made up. Men need not even bother trying.

Comment

Working...
            X