• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Geeky Heaven for all users of the London Underground

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Geeky Heaven for all users of the London Underground

Live map of London Underground trains

Reminds me of the old Maxis game A-Train that I used to play as a kid, quite soothing just watching the trains go about their business
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post

Reminds me of the old Maxis game A-Train that I used to play as a kid, quite soothing just watching the trains go about their business
    Love it, thats probably a more accurate 'go-to' then TFL travel info, wonder what the jubilee line will look like during the olympics!
    Last edited by Dallas; 18 June 2012, 10:02. Reason: typo

Comment

Originally posted by Dallas View Post
      Love it, thats probably a more accurate 'go-to' then TFL travel info, wonder what the jubilee line will look like during the olympics!
      It takes the feed from TFL RSS which is why there are in accuracies!!
      I didn't say it was your ******* fault, I said I was blaming you!

Comment

Originally posted by Dallas View Post
        Unlikely, seeing as it is based on the TfL data...
        ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
          Unlikely, seeing as it is based on the TfL data...
          oh no, so its just a replication of rubbish data just better looking - link to MFs Irritating colleague

Comment

I didn't know that fella from Bronski Beat was into IT.
            What happens in General, stays in General.
            You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to SimonMac again.

Great find.
              Never has a man been heard to say on his death bed that he wishes he'd spent more time in the office.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post

I like the idea of the national rail one, but it misses out my line entirely.

Comment

Can we get one but for crims who have electronic tags?
                  What happens in General, stays in General.
                  You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                    Can we get one but for crims who have electronic tags?
                    Everybody knows they are untraceable.
                    ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Working...
                    X