• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

How could you all pass by the opportunity to comment on a story with this Headline?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How could you all pass by the opportunity to comment on a story with this Headline?

Blair thought Brown was 'bonkers': ex-media chief - Yahoo! News(SFW)

Former prime minister Tony Blair thought his successor Gordon Brown was "bonkers" and a "malign force" that was "hell-bent" on his destruction, according to his ex-media chief's diaries aired Monday.
    Or have you all put this episode of British history well behind you now?

The coverage of the story in the Daily Mail emphases that Blair was frustrated that Brown continually put blocks in the way to stop any chance of the UK joining the Euro. In my mind that would make Brown far from bonkers and this would require me to change my opinion of him, so instead I am going to just ignore the Daily Mail.

Originally posted by Gonzo View Post
    [url=http://news.yahoo.com/blair-thought-brown-bonkers-ex-media-chief-035923903.html]
    The coverage of the story in the Daily Mail emphases that Blair was frustrated that Brown continually put blocks in the way to stop any chance of the UK joining the Euro. In my mind that would make Brown far from bonkers and this would require me to change my opinion of him, so instead I am going to just ignore the Daily Mail.
    My opinion of brown has always been that he was a financial genius, which made him a very dangerous and manipulative man that could not be trusted anywhere near money.

You could trust the man with your wives and daughters but he'd rape the hell out of your salary and pension
    Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Working...
    X