• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What a good speech

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a good speech

Sipping cocktails on the beach in Ecuador while not moaning too much about the government
    66.67%
    Sitting in a US prison trying to run a website without access to a computer?
    0.00%
    Sitting in a US prison sipping AndyW's cocktail
    33.33%
    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

If he did his thinking with his brains rather his balls he would not need to seek asylum in a God forsaken country that is far more likely to extradite him to USA than Sweden.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      If he did his thinking with his brains rather his balls he would not need to seek asylum in a God forsaken country that is far more likely to extradite him to USA than Sweden.
      Guilty without being proven? You gotta lose yer cherry and stop this jealousy thing.
      Me, me, me...

Comment

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
        Guilty without being proven? You gotta lose yer cherry and stop this jealousy thing.
        I am not saying he is guilty of rape as alleged, but he did admit he had sex at the time when he should have been concerned more about not being setup.

In any case he'll probably need to live now in the embassy - he won't get diplomatic immunity and in theory arrest for his warrant should be issued immediately: scumbag used every legal avenue (with legal aid no doubt!) and once it went the wrong way he fecked off elsewhere.

I don't actually think he is guilty of anything as far as USA are concerned, but he's got case to answer in Sweden.

Comment

I am not saying he is guilty of rape as alleged, but he did admit he had sex at the time when he should have been concerned more about not being setup.

In any case he'll probably need to live now in the embassy - he won't get diplomatic immunity and in theory arrest for his warrant should be issued immediately: scumbag used every legal avenue (with legal aid no doubt!) and once it went the wrong way he fecked off elsewhere.

I don't actually think he is guilty of anything as far as USA are concerned, but he's got case to answer in Sweden.
          I'm sure you're following this case closely for tips.
          Me, me, me...

Comment

TL;DW

Can someone give a (comical) synopsis please
            Coffee's for closers

Comment

he did admit he had sex at the time
              Newsflash. That is what adults do.

Comment

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
                I'm sure you're following this case closely for tips.
                I try to stay away from him as far as possible.

This story just shows that he should have been put in jail pending extradiction - asking for asylum in an embassy whilst inside country is very naughty.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                  Newsflash. That is what adults do.
                  Yes great, why won't he go to Sweden and explain it?

Comment

Yes great, why won't he go to Sweden and explain it?
                    Because he is an adult and adults have sex.

Comment

Working...
                    X