• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Just recieved a brilliant e-mail

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just recieved a brilliant e-mail

Hi All,

Try to talk as much as possible in person and avoid email as much as possible.

In this stage of the project communication is everything. E-mail just does not work. If you have a question visit that person. If you think the information is important to share, use the standup.

thanks,

Managerman
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    Lol.

One of the best I had was from a boss telling all staff not to answer their mobile phone while driving in a car park. He had, lost control and had crashed his company car!
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

I see what he did there. bodes well for the project
      Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

- superb!

At one gig I once received an email saying how they wanted ideas for cutting red tape - and then listed detailed red-tape ways in which the process was to be carried out. I went home and used my anonymous email sender to ask the person if they understood the definition of irony.

Comment

Working...
        X