• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Rock on, Tommy. Er, sorry, that should be Wolfgang.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rock on, Tommy. Er, sorry, that should be Wolfgang.

Venezuela demands Germany hand back 35 ton rock - Telegraph

Magick pink rock.

Whatever next.

They'll be wanting their cocaine back next.

I thought this was going to be about a German production of the hit musical Tommy.

Called Wolfgang.

I wonder what the German is for Pinball Wizard?

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
      I thought this was going to be about a German production of the hit musical Tommy.

Called Wolfgang.

I wonder what the German is for Pinball Wizard?
      BlindSexuallyAbusedSpastic

Comment

Flipperhexenmeister, surely.
        Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
          Die FlippenFlappenBlinkenLightsundBallBouncenFurher?
          "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
            Agreed.

Hexerei is a word I picked up to describe general geekspeak to laymen/ladies.
            Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

In related news, Stephen Fry is trying to lose our Elgin Marbles:

BBC News - Stephen Fry's Parthenon Marbles plea backed in debate vote

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
                In related news, Stephen Fry is trying to lose our Elgin Marbles:

BBC News - Stephen Fry's Parthenon Marbles plea backed in debate vote
                "The Greeks were a proud people suffering terribly, Stephen Fry told the audience in London's Cadogan Hall, but "no matter how much the sovereign debt crisis means they owe us, we will never repay the debt that we owe Greece."

Stephen Fry is Another self loathing guilt ridden patronising leftie
                Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
                  "The Greeks were a proud people suffering terribly, Stephen Fry told the audience in London's Cadogan Hall, but "no matter how much the sovereign debt crisis means they owe us, we will never repay the debt that we owe Greece."

Stephen Fry is Another self loathing guilt ridden patronising leftie
                  He does seem to sound like it.

Comment

Working...
                  X