• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

England and the World Cup !

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

England and the World Cup !

Ok, time to start a thread about England and the World Cup and off course POTATO FACE Wayne Rooney

Do the enlgish really and honestly believe they have any hope of wining the World Cup ? come on lets be serious......

Quite frankly, I think England are not such a crap team BUT I dont think they stand any chance in hell of making the finals or by that matter winning the World Cup !

PLUS, the media coverage in this country is tabloid rubbish......
    They will FLY through the group matches ?
    6.45%
    They will progress to the QTR Finals on a prayer ?
    51.61%
    They will just about get to the Semi's with a miracle ?
    25.81%
    They will reach the FINAL ?
    16.13%

The poll is expired.

Are you Scottish?

Comment

Thankfully NOT..........

Comment

Still going for a Brazil victory against a plodding dull Germany in the final, Iran who have been playing very well could be the dark horse and may well make the semis.

The rest of the teams seem mediocre so England have a chance, however the more the English Tabloids print EASY EASY and WERE GONNA WIN then the less chance England will have... they will do better without Rooney who I think would be sent off as he cannot keep his head under pressure,a point not missed by opposing defenders who would provoke him.
        Last edited by AlfredJPruffock; 1 June 2006, 14:57.

Comment

Yeah, England will win the World Cup.

Now who is Wayne Rooney, what is the team game they will be playing, and how do the tabloids affect the outcome?
          Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
          threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

team should be

robinson
            carragher Terry Ferdinand Cole
            Bekham
            lennon Lampard Gerrard
            Cole
            Owen\Crouch

beckham in 'holding' role, need his passing and dead ball skills, lennon is needed for his pace down the flank.

Anyone care to agree
            whats the lowest you can do this for?

Comment

Originally posted by HankWangford

Anyone care to agree

No. Next ....
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

Crouch is rubbish - over rated...... I'd delete him from the squad......

Comment

Originally posted by Defamator
                  Crouch is rubbish - over rated...... I'd delete him from the squad......
                  WTF do you know? He is the best man to hold the torch if the floodlights give up.
                  Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

LOL

Comment

Working...
                    X