• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

LinkedIn has sockies

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LinkedIn has sockies

Ari Gold | LinkedIn

Do you have any sockie on LinkedIn?

What would you do with it?
    Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Originally posted by alreadypacked View Post
    Ari Gold | LinkedIn

Do you have any sockie on LinkedIn?

What would you do with it?
    I don't, but someone does:
    Bob Shawadiwadi - India | LinkedIn

Comment

Which one of you would like to claim this one?

It's someone from CUK

Comment

Originally posted by bless 'em all View Post
        Which one of you would like to claim this one?

It's someone from CUK
        OMFG!

He's got more recommendations than me... although some of them are clearly from the worst sort of Linkedin User
        Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
          OMFG!

He's got more recommendations than me... although some of them are clearly from the worst sort of Linkedin User
          Agents.

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
            OMFG!

I haven't recommended him yet
            Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Have a look at Jack Knight, Recruitment God at Legend Recruitment. Bit of a dude by all accounts. Interesting twitting also

Comment

LinkedIn must be a real headache for agents. It used to be the case that they'd have to deal with underhanded tactics like other agents phoning up, masquerading as an applicant, and trying to get leads from them in the form of a client name and job spec, whenever they posted a valid ad. Nowadays, anybody that wants to can simply use the LinkedIn's "people viewing this profile also viewed" feature to achieve the same result with much less effort. It's almost laughable when people try to be cagey about who they're recruiting on behalf of now.

Comment

Originally posted by Gentile View Post
                  LinkedIn must be a real headache for agents. It used to be the case that they'd have to deal with underhanded tactics like other agents phoning up, masquerading as an applicant, and trying to get leads from them in the form of a client name and job spec, whenever they posted a valid ad. Nowadays, anybody that wants to can simply use the LinkedIn's "people viewing this profile also viewed" feature to achieve the same result with much less effort. It's almost laughable when people try to be cagey about who they're recruiting on behalf of now.
                  I thought the only use for the 'people viewing this profile also viewed' was to skim through all the totty on linked in. If you look at some a profile of some attractive lady the list is 100% full of similar attractive ladies. If you look at some senior progamme manager bloke there is no totty.
                  'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                    I thought the only use for the 'people viewing this profile also viewed' was to skim through all the totty on linked in. If you look at some a profile of some attractive lady the list is 100% full of similar attractive ladies. If you look at some senior progamme manager bloke there is no totty.
                    The really interesting thing is, if you use TinEye to reverse-image search that 'totty', it's remarkable how many of them use stock photos taken from other sites as 'their' profile photo*.

* CUK is temporarily deafened by the sound of 100,000 pennies dropping simultaneously.

Comment

Working...
                    X