• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Right

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Right

Which one of you lot has broken Natwest NatWest and Royal Bank of Scotland customers hit by technical problem | Mail Online - come on own up
    Connect with me on LinkedIn

Follow us on Twitter.

ContractorUK Best Forum Advisor 2015

I tried to pay off a bill on my RBS credit card bill with a RBS debit card through automated phone banking.

The amount (2k) triggered the card to be locked.

I mean WTF is that all about?

Idiots.

Comment

I love the typical over reaction of some including

Twitter user Thomas Hemingford wrote: 'Disabled people with shopping deliveries are not getting food & essentials thanks to no money going in bank. ‪#NatWest‬ responsible.'
      Do they not have another form of payment, what would happen if they lost their card, would that be the banks fault too? If they are essentials why would you let yourself run out?
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by LisaContractorUmbrella View Post
        Which one of you lot has broken Natwest NatWest and Royal Bank of Scotland customers hit by technical problem | Mail Online - come on own up
        What are the fooking bobs gonna break next?

one day at a time

Comment

Good coders and good testers cost good money.

Cheap coders and cheap testers cost a lot more.
          And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
            Good coders and good testers cost good money.

Cheap coders and cheap testers cost a lot more.
            Dear costs once.

Comment

Nat-West is responsible for me receiving a broken arm. I was leaving Sophie’s Bar in Birmingham and the card was rejected. I tried to do a runner but the doormen caught me. £50 a time for hostesses drinks are a rip off anyway. AtW
              "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
                I tried to pay off a bill on my RBS credit card bill with a RBS debit card through automated phone banking.

The amount (2k) triggered the card to be locked.

I mean WTF is that all about?

Idiots.
                That happened to me with Barclays once, and they froze my account. I never did understand the logic, unless they were hinting that my credit card being repaid was such an unusual occurance that they had no choice but to suspect fraud (I was a poor student at the time.....)
                ContractorUK Best Forum Adviser 2013

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
                  "Nat West is responsible for me receiving a broken arm. I was leaving Sophie’s Bar in Birmingham and the card was rejected. I tried to do a runner but the doormen caught me. £50 a time for hostesses drinks are a rip off anyway. AtW"
                  post of the day
                  The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
                    This reminds me - NatWest also did not allow me to open account when I was student!

Comment

Working...
                    X