• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Blame Hull Trains

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blame Hull Trains

For this evenings drivel.

Genuinely free wifi on the train, didn't even need to give them a kosher email address. Not your 15 minutes and then we want some dosh deal either ( I'm looking at you East Coast Trains)
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

You forgot Gricer sockie password?

It's s@sguru...

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
      For this evenings drivel.

Genuinely free wifi on the train, didn't even need to give them a kosher email address. Not your 15 minutes and then we want some dosh deal either ( I'm looking at you East Coast Trains)
      I know, it's brilliat!

The rolling stock is a bit dated but at least it's one of the very few services in the UK that provides free rolling Wifi

First great western and Aviva and South Eastern need to take a page from the East Coast Trains book
      Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Working...
      X