• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Ronaldo!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ronaldo!!!!!!!!

Best player in the tournament.

The little winker.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Best player in the tournament.

The little winker.
    Wonder if he will get Roonery sent off, if they meet England.

Comment

Originally posted by russell View Post
      Wonder if he will get Roonery sent off, if they meet England.
      Roonie will see red if he sees Ronaldo on same field

Comment

Although Ronaldo is excellent, the rest of Portugal are pretty crap.

Comment

Gutted, I was hoping to see him crying again.
          Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

A stonking good display by the preening bastard, and his team if truth be told. However their 'final balls', as they say, do let them down a bit.

The Czechs probably belong in the mediocre bucket though.

Comment

Preening, petulant, arrogant. All negative connotations. Unless of course you can back it up. Which he can.
              What happens in General, stays in General.
              You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                Preening, petulant, arrogant. All negative connotations. Unless of course you can back it up. Which he can.
                He's still a prick.
                ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
                  He's still a prick.
                  But he is still one of the best 2 players on the planet at the mo. If I was in his position, young, very very rich, doing something I love to do then I might also be something of a prick and I dare say, so would you.
                  Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

and who is the other best player in your opinion?
                    The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Working...
                    X