• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Question Time - Is Julie White a Man ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question Time - Is Julie White a Man ?

Square jaw, several adam's apples, did he have a sex change?

Julie White was crap, she was all over the place and did not make a lot of sense.

I have thought for a few weeks that Dimbleby is not as good as he used to be, he seems to be harder on the conservative leaning panelists and lets the reds shout people down, I think it is time he was retired off.
    "The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance." Cicero

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus View Post

I would.

Mitch
      Me, me, me...

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus View Post

I'd hump both her legs.

hyperD
        If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

If I was allowed to fancy older birds, I would. Twice, just to make sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Waldorf View Post
            I have thought for a few weeks that Dimbleby is not as good as he used to be, he seems to be harder on the conservative leaning panelists and lets the reds shout people down, I think it is time he was retired off.
            He works for the left biased bbc, what did you expect?

Comment

Originally posted by Waldorf View Post
              Julie White was crap, she was all over the place and did not make a lot of sense.

Agree 100% That union bloke was a and this business woman of the year was hopeless. Doesn't say a lot for the other business women if she managed to come out on top!
              Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
                I would.
                We know you would.
                And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by BoredBloke View Post
                  Agree 100% That union bloke was a and this business woman of the year was hopeless. Doesn't say a lot for the other business women if she managed to come out on top!
                  Yes, but presumably she was voted business woman of the year because of the success of her business not her performance on a TV panel show.

Comment

Working...
                  X